Level 4 Apprenticeship Lead Practitioner in Adult Care
The Lead Practitioner in Adult Care fulfills the crucial role of guiding, mentoring, and nurturing team members to uphold an exceptional standard of care. Possessing a wealth of knowledge, expertise, and specialised skills, they take charge in evaluating both performance and the quality of care provided.
The Lead Practitioner in Adult Care resources are designed to cover the knowledge, skills and behaviours of the Level 4 Apprenticeship Lead Practitioner in Adult Care standard. Topics covered include:-
• Develop, maintain and use records and reports.
• Work in partnership in adult care settings.
• Professional practice in social care for adults.
• Safeguard children and young people who are present in the adult sector.
• Advanced communication skills.
• Personal development in social care settings.
• Equality and diversity in adult care settings.
• Health and safety in adult care settings.
• Facilitate person-centred assessment to support the wellbeing of individuals.
• Facilitate support planning to promote positive outcomes for individuals and to support wellbeing.
• Understand personalisation in care and support services.
• Understand safeguarding and protection in health and social care settings.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
The resources are broken down into bite-sized chunks and include:-
• a series of workbooks;
• interactive resources;
• automatically graded knowledge checks; and
All resources are developed to be fully accessible and inclusive.
The resources can be accessed online via a browser or from mobile devices using our app.
Our system includes a wide range of reports and logs to help your teams monitor and track learner performance and engagement.
If you have your own Learning Management System which is LTI compliant, you can access the resources from within that system, negating the need for learners to log on to two platforms.
If you would like a demonstration of the resources and the platform, contact us to arrange it.